Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Our diamond painting kits use high-quality canvas, the canvas is clear, waterproof, without creases, the letter symbols are clear and easy to understand, the DMC code on the canvas corresponds to the color of the drill bit, and the canvas uses environmentally friendly water-based glue, which is strong. Make sure that the drill bit will not fall off.
This diamond art kit for adults is 100% full diamonds, individually packaged diamonds (30% more diamonds), round dots, so you can use more frustrated than square diamond painting Diamonds are painting.
5D full drill gem arts crafts can be preserved for many years, perfectly decorating the living room, bedroom, hotel or any decoration style you want to match. And it is the best gift for parents, friends, lovers, birthdays, weddings, Christmas, and children at parties.
5d diamond painting crystal rhinestone kits can regulate emotions and relieve stress. It can also cultivate patience, enhance practical skills, and share happy time with family or friends. Simple DIY diamond painting can experience the sense of accomplishment, enhance self-confidence and perseverance, suitable for people of all ages.
Our gem art are all high-quality products. Bright colors, clear pictures and symbols, perfect for beginner. If you have any problems, such as missing diamonds or tools, please contact us immediately by email and we will reply within 24 hours
Diamond Painting is a new craft hobby that’s a mix between Cross Stitch and Paint By Numbers.
Created in 2015, Diamond Painting was designed as an easier, faster, and more therapeutic alternative to Cross Stitch.
With Diamond Painting, you apply tiny resin “diamonds” to a DMC-coded adhesive canvas to create vibrant mosaic paintings.
STEP-BY-STEP DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove all items from the package
2. Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
3. Choose a single color diamond to get started with
4. Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
5. Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
a. Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers – your choice!
6. Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
7. Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
8. Repeat the process until you’re done!